New to DH

Tye

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
I am just getting into bikes and I'm just about to buy myself a dirt jump bike to muck around on with my mates. But now I'm wondering what racing is like. So a few questions.
1. How does a beginner get involved in racing?
2. Can I just come watch any of the races days at Ourimbah?
3. Is there a hardtail division that I could test the waters in on a dirt jump style bike, or is a dual needed?
oh and by the way, I am only 14.
Any help is appreciated, thanks

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
I am just getting into bikes and I'm just about to buy myself a dirt jump bike to muck around on with my mates. But now I'm wondering what racing is like. So a few questions.
1. How does a beginner get involved in racing?
2. Can I just come watch any of the races days at Ourimbah?
3. Is there a hardtail division that I could test the waters in on a dirt jump style bike, or is a dual needed?
oh and by the way, I am only 14.
Any help is appreciated, thanks
hi buddy i hope this helps

1. Turn up to any race day with a bike that works, a full face, pay for the entry fee & day license and your in
2. Yes anyone can more than welcome to come watch and yell at any rider that goes past
3. Yes there is a hardtail division, so no dually is not required

theres a number of age groups so don't worry about that

Tye

Likes Dirt
hi buddy i hope this helps

1. Turn up to any race day with a bike that works, a full face, pay for the entry fee & day license and your in
2. Yes anyone can more than welcome to come watch and yell at any rider that goes past
3. Yes there is a hardtail division, so no dually is not required

theres a number of age groups so don't worry about that
Thanks, I really appreciate the help. I just got my bike an hour or so ago, so you can expect to see me spectating, and then eventually competing up there soon:D