MUDCOWS 4

DOM

Eats Squid
Thanks to Dylan for taking the time to answer my questions on the Mudcows 4 project in the works. It's about time we saw another "Crazy Cairns Carnage film" and im sure the upcoming release will no doubt keep us happy. After watching some of the raw footage while Dylan was in Brisbane I can tell you it's going to be awesome and will display some of the antics of our pro downhillers that other videos just don’t capture.
Thanks heaps to Dylan for giving us a brief idea of what to expect.

Who is in Mudcows 4?
All the Aussie Pros' in particular: Mik Hannah, Chris Kovaric, Bryn Atkinson and Sean McCarroll, they will all have significant coverage.
As well as a host of Cairns Carzies, including the man himself, Bigg Jumps Benny Bramham. There will be footage from a couple of last years World Cups and hopefully some coverage from the Australian national scene as well....but i don't want do give too much away at this stage..hahha

What can we expect?
Very much a lifestyle video, following roughly the mudcows format of previous videos, with a few new sections, crazy antics and plenty of bonus footage for the DVD, the party at McCarroll's house is a must see!!

An approximate completion date?
Hopefully Xmas '03, but your never know about these things.......

Price?
approx.....VHS $40 DVD $50

Music?
Music is always changing, one minute something works and then you look at the section a month later and your over it. We're just trying to find the right mix of music that will last the test of time. But we'd like to keep an Aussie flavour to the vid.

- DOM -

CHEWY

Eats Squid
ha mudcows. i remeber back about 4 years ago i think i saw the very first mudcows. and i loooved it. i think i migh have to buy the new one sounds sweet

DOM

Eats Squid
Yeah the original made for selling mudcows rocked - .. had a big influence on my direction in mountain biking .. should be good.

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
i'm proud to be a true aussie mountain biker, i've got:

ice cream heads, mudcows, burning calves, mudcow 2 and mudcow 3.

can't wait till number 4. mudcows is what its all about.