Mt Stuart Downhill Race - 24th February 2007

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah thats true. Cairns has an a good race season 1 1/2 hours south of Cairns. Its basically Townsville ;)
We were in the same boat with environmentalists, just have to stick it out.
Now we have a track that we can race and hope to see those 10 car loads of Cairns boys...
10 car loads!

Shit ay, I more meant 10 people... But I guess the challenge has just been set :D

Suprez

Likes Dirt
Har Har Har. A car of 3 guys comes down from Cairns, one wins U19, one wins Expert and one gets 3rd in U19. :D
And you were where exactly? At least those 3 guys made the effort to come down.... :rolleyes:

By the way, I'll be dropping off a disk into Tony's sometime this week which I think will be passed onto the Rockwheelers. It'll have all the videos I took (I actually took more video than photos...). Sorry about the quality of some of the pics guys, my camera doesn't have a 'running man' feature on it, which for the price I paid it bloody should have....

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And even if you did come, you'd probably still walk down most of the track like the top of el arish. You talk like you could take us all out in ya sleep.
I rode every A-Line and got a 2:18 with a friendly hello to a tree on the bottom of the switchbacks last race, and how the hell am I talking like I'd take you all out?

I'm having a joke, tough guy :rolleyes:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Maaaaayyyyybe... Depends of whether there's a 20cm layer of mud over the track like usual up there :p

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Sorry we missed the race guys, will be up for the next one for sure. Post up on dirtclowns.com when you have a fixed date.

Yo, gun rider you......aint.

Funny Alec McJo, Out of the huge Cairns contingent of....3 riders, where were u? :confused: I was hoping to pit my new stab against yours. Its not like you did'nt kno it was on. I told you about it 4 wks ago. Ha ! :D
Do you ride as large as you blab? If so, grow some balls, come down next time an race. Perhaps you wont find your way for all the 'dust' we live in.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Funny Alec McJo, Out of the huge Cairns contingent of....3 riders, where were u? :confused: I was hoping to pit my new stab against yours. Its not like you did'nt kno it was on. I told you about it 4 wks ago. Ha ! :D
Do you ride as large as you blab? If so, grow some balls, come down next time an race. Perhaps you wont find your way for all the 'dust' we live in.
No, I don't ride as large as I "blab" Justin hahaha. And I already explained why I wasn't there, and I also already explained I'll be at the next one!

:D