Mt Bawbaw VDHS Rnd4

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Great shots - a little tip and I did it with my first shots and still do sometimes - is the damn bunting tape. Trying to not get it in the frame - hard depending on your position I know :) and there was heaps of it down jeep track.

Keep it up :)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Great shots - a little tip and I did it with my first shots and still do sometimes - is the damn bunting tape. Trying to not get it in the frame - hard depending on your position I know :) and there was heaps of it down jeep track.

Keep it up :)
Mrs Whitie is spot on.....that damn bunting tape is in nearly every shot. Get someone to hold it up or down out of the way or tuck it under your arms. Mix up your angles and orientation to get creative, I know that's hard when you find a good spot and dont want anyone else to get it. Check out other shooter on track and see where they are shooting from.

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
^ - I don't mind the tape in the shots a little bit, but you're right. I like to actually get down low, which seems to get more foreground in the shot, and makes the rider/bike seem bigger and more dramatic. But just play around with angles a bit and you'll be surprised what will work...