Maintenance Day 3-3-13

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
TMBC will be holding a maintenance day Sunday 3 of march at 2pm meeting at the Amos rd Gazebo.
This will mainly be in preparation for the upcoming Wild West Series but we will also send people up to Calibre and Frenzy if we have the numbers to permit this.

After riding the tracks this morning I have collaborated a small list of jobs that need to be done,
Brushcutting on all trails and around gazebo area
Turkey will need to have the carpet relaid on the wall and pegged down
Crows Flight- the log drop after the second berm needs to be rebuilt and the log wired back to prevent creeping forward
Reaper- one corner coming down from the top needs to be cleaned up, the A/B line over the log needs a bit of attention more so the B line.
RC loops are good but if we have time we will get the new line near the steep pinch cleared and benched.
Calibre- climbing leg needs the first 2(?) left hand corners reshaped, the big log roll over needs a B line put in that is slower but easier for others, the down section has to be opened up to create better flow,
Frenzy- well it just needs some all round TLC.
Last but not least, mounting the donation box which will help the club fund the maintenance/build days to keep our trail network growing.

Refreshments will be provided by the club on Sunday arv.
Tooling- brushcutters and anything else to cut lantana, rakes, mattocks, shovels
Given the amount that needs to be done I will most likley be down there Saturday arv as well if you wish to come down then.
Anything else that needs to be attended to post up, always open to suggestions.

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Pete I am really sorry but have my daughter's 21st on Sunday. I'm going to have to save my efforts for next Saturday & Sunday.