Maintenance/Build day 8 july 2pm Amos rd Gazeebo

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
The next club maintenance build day will be on Sunday the 8th of July 2pm meeting at the Amos rd Gazeebo
The objective for the day will be to continue building the new trail connecting the Crebra fire trail and the Rollercat. If there are any maintenance issues post up and I will chase them up.
If you are planning on coming down all you will need to bring is general gardening tools eg. shovels, mattocks, rakes. Also remember if you have safety boots and glasses wear them. It will be good if someone can bring a good camera down to take some photo's for the web site.
Refreshments will be provide at the end of the day.

90% chance of making it down at this point, plan to bring my camera down. Can't wait to see the progress already made, may even drop in through the week for a sneak peek and a bit of a dig/ride.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry won't be able to make this one. I'll be working trying to beat the wet weather that is supposed to e coming later next week.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Great day today and on behalf of the club thanks to all volunteers who are showing up to build this feature packed section of track.
In a fortnights time we will have what we can assume to be the last build day so if we can get a really big turn out of volunteers the track should be completed and when approved by council it will be opened for the enjoyment of all MTBers.