Magura Freeride Fork

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
<blockquote>German brake-experts from Magura annonunced a new freeride fork last week. The OnepointFive-only fork will be named "Thor" and will be available in a thru axle version only. Suspension will be adjustable from 110-150 mm. </blockquote>I'm not sure what other people think, but the more forks available the better! We should start seeing these babies around november.

Source: mtb-news.de
Translation: Pinkbike

Ty

Eats Squid
it looks pretty sweet, but, even though i'm sure it's super smooth, super tough etc etc, i'm not liking the looks of this titanium carbonitride or what ever they are coating the stantions with on all of the new up coming forks 888, z150 and now this fork, it just doesn't have the same pimping bling bling factor TiNi has

S.

ex offender
Ty` said:
it looks pretty sweet, but, even though i'm sure it's super smooth, super tough etc etc, i'm not liking the looks of this titanium carbonitride or what ever they are coating the stantions with on all of the new up coming forks 888, z150 and now this fork, it just doesn't have the same pimping bling bling factor TiNi has

aaaahh fuggin bullshit, the burnt black looks way better!