Looking for some throw away Downhill Bikes

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys.

Im searching for some old, shitty, dinted, beat up DH bikes that are cluttering up your sheds! I figured if i could get maybe 2 i could make a bike that can atleast roll down a hill. Im talking bikes that have snapped derailluers, rooted shifters, cracked rims, snapped spokes, dinted frames! anything you have!

dont care about age, weight, but i would preffer a small.

Only thing i need to work is forks, and maybe shock. doesn't need to be working well as ill try fix them. Its going to be ridden by a 45kg 13 year old.

Ive got some frames ill swap if you want. or very little money. Let me know if you have anything.

cheers guys

Kurt

DOWNHILLPHILL

Likes Dirt
Hey guys.

Im searching for some old, shitty, dinted, beat up DH bikes that are cluttering up your sheds! I figured if i could get maybe 2 i could make a bike that can atleast roll down a hill. Im talking bikes that have snapped derailluers, rooted shifters, cracked rims, snapped spokes, dinted frames! anything you have!

dont care about age, weight, but i would preffer a small.

Only thing i need to work is forks, and maybe shock. doesn't need to be working well as ill try fix them. Its going to be ridden by a 45kg 13 year old.

Ive got some frames ill swap if you want. or very little money. Let me know if you have anything.

cheers guys

Kurt
This doesn't sound like a good idea, if your son or daughter wants a downhill bike why not let them get a job save and buy one?

You'd have way more chance finding and old thrashed hardtail then a duallie, you know those old norcos etc, you see for like $400

sherman

Likes Dirt
This doesn't sound like a good idea, if your son or daughter wants a downhill bike why not let them get a job save and buy one?

You'd have way more chance finding and old thrashed hardtail then a duallie, you know those old norcos etc, you see for like $400
Hey Phil,

Pretty sure kurt is only about 16 so Im not sure if he wants it for his kids unless he is an early bloomer.

With regards to the original post. I might have some old gear lying around for you.

Cheers

Jiel

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Hey mate I've got some drop off triples you can have for free. I was going to try and turn them into a pogo stick somehow but this seems like a more worthy cause.

PM me for details.