kenilworth DH 27/50/7 Pictures

pistol

Likes Dirt
hey ppls

im currently uploading approx 400 images onto picasa so jump on and check them out

its manily the Big Gap jump at the bottom and Rock Garden its was a bugger of a track to climb up. so race runs i stayed at the big jump at the bottom

if you want the originals email me a peter@mrsc.net.au with the file name and i will send them back you.

YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON THE MORE INFO BUTTIN TO THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN TO GET THE FILE NAME AND SEND THAT TO ME

it will be something like """" KENILWORTH (1) MEDIUM.JPG """"

the link to the pictures is
http://picasaweb.google.com/mrsc.net.au/KenilworthDHMedium

cheers pete

Last edited:

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahahah went to look through them to see if I was in there, but i'm already in stitches after lookin at the facials in the first pic!

Edit: and big probs to 611 for the no footer in the rock garden ;)

And jesus leitch, you complain about about the condition of your back rim, but look at your tire when your landing the gap... me thinks a little more pressure is required (Kenilworth (291) (Medium).JPG and 292) if you want to shoot pete an email

Last edited:

brett norris

Likes Dirt
hey man can i have theses following pictures sent to no-muff-2-tuff@hotmail.com ...... kenilworth (266) (Medium).JPG, Kenilworth (265) (Medium).JPG, Kenilworth (421) (Medium).JPG, Kenilworth (422) (Medium).JPG, Kenilworth (423) (Medium).JPG.

cheers brett

pistol

Likes Dirt
hey guys

just sent a batch of pictures off

can you please just email me the file names to peter@mrsc.net.au insted of requesting them in this post it makes my job of sending out photo's HEAPS HEAPS easier the info and instructions are in the first post for the pictures

glad you all like the pic's

cheers pete

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
very nice photos as usual mate.

400 photos 0 of me

well i think i need a brighter bike...

pistol

Likes Dirt
hey pete 10

how unlucky that i didnt get a picture
i do try and get most riders

emails have been sent tonight

cheers peter

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
G'day Pete. Some fantastic pics you got there mate, thjsoe small res pics really don't do any justice!!

It would be great if i would be able to grab a few of the higher res pics if thats alrite mate?

Kenilworth (3) (Medium).jpg

Kenilworth (173) (Medium).jpg

Kenilworth (40) (Medium).JPG

Kenilworth (117) (Medium).JPG

Kenilworth (304) (Medium).JPG

Kenilworth (305) (Medium).JPG

Kenilworth (308) (Medium).JPG

Kenilworth (325) (Medium).JPG

just to enquiries@fortheriders.com

Once again thanks pete