K9 Race Steel Springs Back in stock

Pushie

Likes Dirt

K9 Race Steel Springs are back in stock with both rear Thrust bearings and Fork Bearings soon to arrive. There will be relatively tight quantities of the Fox bearings at this stage, however, K9 have advised full production coming back online near the end of July. We have good quantities of thrust bearings for CCDB/BOS Stoy / Elka & Vivid

For those in the know K9 closed their doors in the UK due to personal and family circumstances, however, Luis has come back with a US operation and is using his wealth of suspension tuning knowledge and experience to work in consultation with one of the large US suspension brands.

We are very excited to again carry our most popular light weight steel springs and thrust bearing combos.
Not familiar with the benefits of thrust bearigs ... well find a review and explanation here

We are also happy to be working with NS Dynamics & Tekin Suspension with our K9 and Slickoleum range of products.

K9 Race Steel, Thrust Bearings and Angel Reducer Cups
308392_10150349127954962_533179961_8447779_2032338057_n.jpg
photo courtesy Simon Watts. B.W. Photography Ltd

K9 Thrust Bearings

For more information on K9 products Visit us @ [url]www.pushie.com.au or like us on facebook [/url]

Dealer Enquiries welcome.
Check out the K9 Performance springs for our competitive pricing to replace the over sprung OEM spring stock on Giants and other brands, and tune the spring rate to your customers needs. Also available in 25lbs increments

driftking

Wheel size expert
Pushie,
Bit of a grave dig on here but its relevant.
I'm interested in the fork bearings, couldn't find them on your site?
Do you by any chance have 275 and 300 in the race springs. I'm not sure If I need to go up a spring rate to 275 then if I decide to go with a bearing ill need a 300.

Will you be getting the ti springs in too, once I nail my spring rate ill probably be looking at going ti again. cheers.

DK

Last edited: