Jez's Last Hurrah - Australia Day Ride Saturday 26th - 6:00am

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen to head out Saturday morning for a pedal? I'd once again prefer to keep it local but am open to suggestions.

Post up if you're keen and we'll work out the route from there...

**EDIT**

North-end it is... We will meet at Webb Park with an aim to leave at 6:00am

Last edited:

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was planning on heading out anyway, can we make it a decent hour for thoose who have kids that don't sleep through, say 8-9am?

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I like the 6am start so it doesn't get too hot. You never know if the sun is going to come out again!

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Was planning on heading out anyway, can we make it a decent hour for thoose who have kids that don't sleep through, say 8-9am?
I need to try and be finished by that time and as Jeremy and Dave said, It will be bloody hot starting at 8:00 - 9:00...

I've also edited the first post... (Notice the new title Jez?)

Does anyone have anything in mind? Would you guys prefer North end (Rainrutt/Jubilee etc) or South end (Flaggon/GG/Ma ma)?

Luke.

Likes Dirt
My last time to see the master at work hay?
Best i come along then, might pick up a few last tips.

6am would be best and north or south doesn't bother me.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
Do we have to be in the club now to come along? Dad was wondering if he could tag along. We'll be handing in our joining Forms at the first meeting.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
Do we have to be in the club now to come along? Dad was wondering if he could tag along. We'll be handing in our joining Forms at the first meeting.

Both you and your Father are more than welcome to come along. Good to see you're going to be joining up... You'll find all the boys are more than accommodating.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure if i'll come. I've been a bit sleepy, but if i can get one of my friends to come, i'll come.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure if i'll come. I've been a bit sleepy, but if i can get one of my friends to come, i'll come.
That thread sums it all up in more ways than one; the first for sure, the second too, and the third, I think some of my friends will be there. Damn you Unibroue. Damn Quebecios. Damn French-Canadian makers-of-fine-Trapiste-beer. See you there early tomorrow.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Thanks to everyone that showed up. It was a great turnout and I recommend to everyone to say they are leaving to get a group that size for their ride. I'm going to miss you fellas...