Jersey Sizing/recommendations

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys,

Can anyone please offer advice on a decent alternative to TLD Ruckus jersey? I'm 100cm chest and for several years the Ruckus size M fitted perfectly. THen all of a sudden their size changed and M was too small so had to go to a large. A few years in size L and then my latest order of a size Large is like a tent! Purchased a Fox Flexair in size M which was tiny. Any help would be appreciated

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hey Guys,

Can anyone please offer advice on a decent alternative to TLD Ruckus jersey? I'm 100cm chest and for several years the Ruckus size M fitted perfectly. THen all of a sudden their size changed and M was too small so had to go to a large. A few years in size L and then my latest order of a size Large is like a tent! Purchased a Fox Flexair in size M which was tiny. Any help would be appreciated
I have a big chest but a smaller waist. I am L Darco, XL Rubber Side Down and M in Endura. Sadly in the age of online ordering, you have to look at their return process and accept it. I just took a gamble on XL shorts from FYXO and it worked out, their return was good, then take a chance.

The shorts were skin tight like lycra, I would have been a large normally, took a chance on XL and it paid off, loosish-tighter, but shorter than normal shorts.