handle bars

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't suggest using the search engine to search for handle bars. Finding one post on handlebars among 450 others is not going to be easy.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ROFL :lol: check the "Is It Cool" thread about drinking... it will explain fuzzies actions
:lol: :lol: what a champion

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
damn tahts expensive... i wish i could afford that combo, they look really sick and probably preform better than they look

Rik

logged out
Oh god that diabolus bar/stem combo is sexy, hmm, might have to save up for it.
I love RaceFace, I hate Advance Traders :(

Rik

logged out
Bloody hell, just realised they do a matching seatpost as well. That's some sexy parts. Now to save up for bar/stem/seatpost combo :shock:

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
matty2003 my pro tapers were 110 so there and it wasn't from that linked site either.

185 for a stem holy shit is there a fork stuck to the end of the stem (ok be it a shit for for 185)

Rik

logged out
Just spoke to the importers of RaceFace, they have LIFETIME warranty on the Diabolus bits, and they said I'll probably get staff discount as well

The RaceFace stuff is farkin sweet gear, well worth the money! *starts counting his dollars*

Anyway, enough offtopicness from me...

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Rik said:
Just spoke to the importers of RaceFace, they have LIFETIME warranty on the Diabolus bits, and they said I'll probably get staff discount as well

The RaceFace stuff is farkin sweet gear, well worth the money! *starts counting his dollars*

Anyway, enough offtopicness from me...
Didn't you pay attention to my black Zaskar Rik!!! Silly boy :roll:

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
frank-oi said:
matty2003 my pro tapers were 110 so there and it wasn't from that linked site either.

185 for a stem holy shit is there a fork stuck to the end of the stem (ok be it a shit for for 185)
RETAIL!!! RETAIL!!! RETAIL!!! Not what you paid.