going to america

jayisbikes

Likes Dirt
im lucky enough to be going to be off to canada for a year, but i have a week stop over in LA. the big question is...... where is a good spot around LA for fast flowing singletrack. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i have no idea where to begin
cheers

karl

Likes Dirt
la ride

try logging onto mtbreview.com or mbikeaction site, i think that they have ride reviews that give you trial locations and all that, or try one of the shops over there. bike people are pretty friendly but beware of the econazis on the trials that can give you a real hard time if you ride where shouldnt or doing a skid. Enjoy your trip in jelous

demo man

Used to be cool.
u lucky mo fo!! im jelous too.

check the two sites Karl said 4 sure, and maybe www.pinkbike.com forums (create a thread or something).

and perhaps do a yellowpages america search for bike stores in the area, check their websites and see which ones look like mtb stores as oposed to recreational stores, and give em a call!

i hope you find yourself some great track and have an absolute ball!

when are you going?

and by the way, i expect you to keep up your posts and if i dont see some great pics ariving in the phat snaps section i wil be mighty grumpy!!!

lol
enjoy your trip mate,
Sam

jayisbikes

Likes Dirt
cheers

thanks for the hot tips kiddies!
i'll be sure to update with some sweet pics of whistler too (sucks that its still 3 months till i go tho)

bire

Banned
rad!

sounds like fun man........wiss will be awesom be sure to put up some pics yeah?
cheers bloke have a good one