FOR THE DIRT JUMPERS !!!

DOM

Eats Squid
Ever wondered about the best way to go about learning to do a back flip off your favorite jump? Ever thought how do these pro jumpers go so big and maintain such control???

Well soon you will be able to get some secrets from one of the best Dirt Jumpers in the Business.

John Cowan, Kona rider and world dirt jumping guru is about to release a new movie together with Freeride Entertainment called " Higher Learning"
The movie will feature Cowan busting all sorts of tricks and jumps while at the same time explaining how it is done to us the viewers!

So now when we are down at the jumps and think to ourselves "gee wouldn’t it be nice to superman this double " we can go about it in a more sensible manner thanks to Cowan and Freeride Entertainment.

Vid is due for premier next week at the otters!

Until then hold back on throwing that debut flip cause Cowan has probably got a better way.

Check out www.freeride-entertainment.com

DOM

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
that'd be good. I haven't done much dirt jumping before... starting with some tips has to be a good thing. Just got my jump bike together, only need some jumps now....

DOM

Eats Squid
looks good

about time something like this came out hey.
and not by some unkwown ... you know COWAN goes big .. so you know his tips will be good.

I cannot wait to see this either.

I wrote all that crap myself cause i was bored hahaha it wasnt a press release or anything haha

but i thought it was worth news ... alot of people will be keen on this movie.

and that free ride entertainment site looks sick.

Ryan

Radministrator
Fark yeah, can't wait to see some of that!
PR team better get to work and get a "review copy" :)