Flow Rollercoaster Round 2 - DelRio 17/3/13 PIC HEAVY

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I figured i'd just post the pics here from Round 2 of the Flow Rollercoaster at Del Rio.

if you want me to look for more as most riders have 3-5 shots each but i've just put in everyone i took a shot of.

All pics are copyright (i've never done this kind of thing before but if you want a copy or to use an image feel free to pm me and we can discuss a fee for the pics, nothing over the top)

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Fantastic photos, always nice to see the photographers out on course. I did find one picture of myself (Rider #301) however I was wondering if you had any of my young bloke (Rider #903). Thanks also for the info re the Transporter van... pretty sure it was yourself that I was talking to in the ferry queue.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Fantastic photos, always nice to see the photographers out on course. I did find one picture of myself (Rider #301) however I was wondering if you had any of my young bloke (Rider #903). Thanks also for the info re the Transporter van... pretty sure it was yourself that I was talking to in the ferry queue.
sorry mate no pics of the kids, i think they had completed racing by the time the camera was on course. that's the difficulty of taking pics and racing. good luck with the wheels!

Camby88

Likes Dirt
saving it for flow... they want it ;)
hahaha fair enough, did they throw you some $$!! also let me know via pm or fb or phone if you need accom for thredbo when you find out whether you're free to go or not! should be $30/night if i get my connex