Fazua Ride 60 riders - Spare battery

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is pretty niche however if you are a Fazua Ride 60 Rider (Transition Relay/Focus Jam2 SL) Rider travelling to Victoria I have purchased a battery and at this stage it is living with my sister in Melbourne. It will facilitate my travel east so long as I go through Melbourne. I intend on working my way through Vic trail systems and catching the ferry across to Tassie! Anyway roughly 95% of the year the battery will be available for use, so if you have a similar situation to me let me know!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This is pretty niche however if you are a Fazua Ride 60 Rider (Transition Relay/Focus Jam2 SL) Rider travelling to Victoria I have purchased a battery and at this stage it is living with my sister in Melbourne. It will facilitate my travel east so long as I go through Melbourne. I intend on working my way through Vic trail systems and catching the ferry across to Tassie! Anyway roughly 95% of the year the battery will be available for use, so if you have a similar situation to me let me know!
I have always though a battery hire place in Derby would be winner.

On our last trip there, 4 blokes brought no bike, hiring proper bikes for 3 days and eebs for 4... when all 4 of them had pretty bling normal and e-bikes sitting in Adelaide.

If it was an option, they would have brought eebs without batteries and hired the batteries.

The 3 days with normal bikes were all Derby shuttles.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have always though a battery hire place in Derby would be winner.

On our last trip there, 4 blokes brought no bike, hiring proper bikes for 3 days and eebs for 4... when all 4 of them had pretty bling normal and e-bikes sitting in Adelaide.

If it was an option, they would have brought eebs without batteries and hired the batteries.

The 3 days with normal bikes were all Derby shuttles.
There is some battery hire in Derby isn't there? Levo maybe?

Just check evolution do Bosch, Shimano and Norco but not Specialized