DJ trails in Perth

kurtis1984

Likes Dirt
Alright, I've been searching teh interwebs for decent dirt jumps near where I live and I haven't found anything. Is there anything near Edgewater/Joondalup? I heard about trails up near Currambine, but haven't found anything yet. All I've got to ride right now are skate parks and the BMX track in Bull Creek. As good as they are, I want something a little closer to home. Anyone have anything?
Cheers,
Kurt

Last edited:

tombmxer95

Likes Bikes
I totally agree,
I live in wanneroo and there is nothing around.
I started a thread a while back but i think it's been lost somewhere :) The only good place that i recommend is Thornlie or Bayswater really...But they're not trails...Local council should be contacting me soon to get the plan for some new Dj's in Hocking so they might turn out to be your best option...hopefully!

P!ERCE

Banned
wheres bull creek lol???

yea thres a track in cuzumbine but its a peoce of poop :( fun if ur bored tho..

kurtis1984

Likes Dirt
Hmm, might be better than nothing though. Where abouts is it? I've heard somewhere near the train station, but didn't see anything last time I was up that way...?

taco_au

Cannon Fodder
well does anyone know if the jumps next to thornlie tafe are still kicking. i used to go but its been a few years since i ventured down there. i herd they were knocked down but ive never bothered to look.

tombmxer95

Likes Bikes
NO, do not go to the currumbine ones...They are the shitest things ever. They are slighty south of whatever trainstation you get off for Kinross skatepark. Don't go there, it's a waste of energy, effort and tyres!

glenburton

Likes Bikes
i've heard of a place called the spot near carramar botanic gardens. they' been there for years and are fucking huge, the council know about them but cant get machinery in they're to destroy them. Go explore around there, you might find them or find a place where its possible that you could build.

glenburton

Likes Bikes
Really just the local council jumps about the place. Hit up the City of Joondalup site, they mention all the locations somewhere there.

They have just "refurbished" the Kingsley ones - look somewhat reasonable now.
yeh man they attempted to fix them up, shepards or kingsley jumps are still shit, your better off going ot chichester jumps.

P!ERCE

Banned
i've heard of a place called the spot near carramar botanic gardens. they' been there for years and are fucking huge, the council know about them but cant get machinery in they're to destroy them. Go explore around there, you might find them or find a place where its possible that you could build.
OMG i love the spot, i learned to backflip there :), but now i cant ride because i annhialated my front bearing by landing straight down on front wheel from trying to flip at a skatepark (bayswater) :(

willipa

Likes Dirt
Don't waste your time looking, wait until there had been a good couple of weeks of rain or you wont find much resembling trails up around joondalup area.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trails in Perth? Have fun with that mate.
Get tight with a BMX crew that has trails or build your own. Only options.

wombatz

Squid
i know a place

MUNDIJONG
it is near armadale it is great not used much but esy to find
but the bad thing is :mad: its made with pea gravel:(