city ride sydney friday 3rd october

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this friday me and a cpl of friends are going to ride the city and i was wondering if anyone wanted to join us please do as we dont know the city that well and we would like to see some new places...

im thinking we will meet at 12:00 (lunch time) on friday the 3rd of october (this friday) at the martin place stairs...

please come... need some fresh flavors...

tj

Likes Dirt
i might come but which stairs at martin place it goes for like six blocks please specify also tell me the places you know cos you might know most of them already

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the big eleven stairs right at the top of martin place...

umm all i know is those stairs, darling harbour, circular quay

tj

Likes Dirt
k then are you sure there is eleven stairs at the top of martin place because if there is i dropped em, though i thought it was nine

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they vary depending on which point you go off... if you go off on the sides its like nine if you go off right in the middle it is about 11ish but more like a big ten

tj

Likes Dirt
i went from the middle and sprained my ankle

i might not be able to be there at exactly 12 as i am getting my new one25 today or tomorrow

naz

Criminally Inane
i mite come..but tat'll be on a trials bike...
hmm culd show u, cook and phillip park, hyde park, pyrmont, syd uni, some stuff around nea central,

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds great... cool you have a trials bike?

and dont worry i am pretty unfit so its not like i will be racing ahead of ppl

naz

Criminally Inane
ya trials bike monty x-alp its not much but it gets me around n its addictive gives a hole nu perspective to ridin :)

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its still on... its cleared up now...

the city is all clear its not gonna be bad maybe a little cold but prolly no rain!!!