City ride on Monday school holidays!!!!

nhd

Likes Dirt
duncan^kona said:
nhd said:
i might be there, as per duncan's approval, ill be putting boxxers on me *gay* xc bike.
werd up to you bitch
lol, im only kidding man, and neway, i dont even remember saaying that, i think i was on the booze :lol: :lol:

hahaha then you and me both :p
should i post the chat log ? cos i still have it ;)

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
nhd said:
duncan^kona said:
nhd said:
i might be there, as per duncan's approval, ill be putting boxxers on me *gay* xc bike.
werd up to you bitch
lol, im only kidding man, and neway, i dont even remember saaying that, i think i was on the booze :lol: :lol:

hahaha then you and me both :p
should i post the chat log ? cos i still have it ;)
save the embarresment, please :wink: :wink:

S.

ex offender
01_250 said:
duncan^kona said:
fastrider_ben said:
SO TUESDAY 1st of July 10pm at fliders street station???????????????
10am dont you meen?? does ne1 know how much it is to take ya bike on the train??[/quote]

Free, but in peak hours you have to buy a full fare ticket for it.
I don't normally buy one though
No, ya only need a concession ticket for it. If the arsemongers tell you that you need a full fare ticket for a bike, tell em it's well under 15 years old :lol:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wish i could get there, I get home from NZ at about mid-day (plane lands around 10:30ish)

If you travel on connex, met, m-train etc. you dont need a ticket for your bike. I've never been asked for a ticket for my bike.
If you r on V-line i think u need 1.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok people the ride is from10 in the morn on tuesday at flinders st station, me and some other guys will be staying till late to go catch a looky at some of the trials riders that come in at night so if u wanna hang round ur more than welcome:)

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
apparently u cant take your bike on hte train during peak hours 3pm-9:30am, so that meens we cant take our bikes for 10:00am :S and it be like 11???

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
u can take ur bike on the train sometimes they have a winge about having a ticket for it in peak hours but its only a conssesion ticket , think about how much have u spent out already? $1.90 aint nething compared ;)

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
this ride was cool. Especially the trials at night! Thanks to whoever organised it.