City Dirt Crits - For Fun and Training (Melbourne)

Velophile

Likes Dirt
If you are looking for mid week XC type training, check out the Dirt Crits each Tuesday. Run by Deluxe Bicycle Club in South Melb, rego from 18:00, racing starts 18:30. Back of the car park, Cnr Montague & Munro St's Sth Melb (Melway 2E H 11) enter off Munro St.
It's a fun little course, all dirt, mostly singletrack with some mounds & tight corners to keep your attention.
Cost = $5, includes a post race beer. :D

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
dont dirt crits also run a mini XC series in heany park scout camp which is located in rowville on most thursday nites at about 7.15pm for 7.30 racing with different classes, its a bit off fun from what ive hears not taken 2 seroisly just a mellow relaxed style race

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
can u go and just watch? to see what its like first? sounds alrite tho, mite go when i get my bike bak from the caravan.

Velophile

Likes Dirt
singlespeeder said:
I am going to the one on next Tuesday...

Velophile, you ride SS?
If everything goes to plan, I'll see you there next week (13th).
Yes, I ride singlespeed at the crits. Look for the shittyest home built one, going slow.

Velophile

Likes Dirt
J3T-PuLsAr said:
can u go and just watch? to see what its like first? sounds alrite tho, mite go when i get my bike bak from the caravan.
Sure, come on down & check it out. You can ride the course before &/or after the race.