Round 6 July 11th Night race
Round 7 9th August
Round 8 6th Sept Reverse Loop
Round 9 4th October
Round 10 1st Nov 6 hour

Last edited:

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Not in the near future the guy who was doing the club website has gone AWOL. We are endeavoring to get access to it soon. At which time we will get the info back up onto the site. Racing starts at 9-9.30

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Good to see such a well organised comittee geting all the dates out fast.

Wayno deserves a special australi day award - i think he should be put on a stamp for aust day instead of russell crowe

I remember good old days when we didnt rely on internet for everything - the club will still survive without updated web pages

spikenet

Likes Dirt
hey Wayno,

I'm happy to offer my help in updating the website if you want someone reliable.

cheers.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Round 2 club race

I had a good morning watching all the grades race the short course today. Three separate races in the rain & mud I really appreciate the committment by all riders I also enjoyed the challange in A grade between Brad Kelly & Brook Newlings two mighty athletics battling it out, Brad got Brook at the end but only by a couples of seconds.

Hope a few photos are put up I know there were plently taken.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
I meant to say round three

I had a good morning watching all the grades race the short course today. Three separate races in the rain & mud I really appreciate the committment by all riders I also enjoyed the challange in A grade between Brad Kelly & Brook Newlings two mighty athletics battling it out, Brad got Brook at the end but only by a couples of seconds.

Hope a few photos are put up I know there were plently taken.
Can't edit title ?

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Hi Guys,

The 6 hour, can that be rode in pairs?

cheers
Post your same question on ccomtb.com.au most likely Tim Firth will reply.

ccomtb.com.au is for some reason not linked to Rotorburn.com & have a very active XC chat forum on it.

cheers Wayne