canberra riders

hey are there any canberra rider's on farkin well im trying to organise a group of people to come help make some dirt jumps the more the better i live in yarralumla so yea if u wanna help make some dirt jumps just reply and we will make the arrangement's p.s if u wanna go for a ride in civic 1 day that'll b good 2.

nah dis is charlie good friends of them and chris n ect... uve got a white ryde havent u??? neway ight bak chris told me ur 5pidey so yea

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
yeh white ryde is mine, r u gonna race tuggers this sunday? yeh where abouts do you live? yeh i tried the rythms at stirling but i couldnt get the burm after the first double.

Malty

Likes Dirt
hey trickett doggy dogg is charlie and charlie 5PIDEY is trickett are you guys going to the descending skills thing on saturday at tuggeranong pines? ill be going out there i think but i won't be doing it.

well i had a nice big stack 2day at the forrest, hit 1 of the poles sticking out of the jump and landed head 1st 1metre past the landing and now i cant move my kneck much at all which is gay, well neway cyaz l8r

p.s how u go at Eildon chris?

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
chris had a bad off and dislocated his shoulder and got concussion. yeh those poles on the third jump stick out so far now, its cause some retards fucked it and tried to fix it. might see you round. check out matts post in the djing section "today, at the" i think it is.