Cairns ppl AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
Yeh dudes and dudetts, Well ill be traveling up to Cairns and the Tablelands and imm taking my bike:D:D:D hardtail:D and was wondering what tracks (e.g. Dirtjumps, Freeride, Downhill, 4X, Skateparks) are up there and if there open to public or whatever.
Reply here or if you have detalls that may not want to be passed around much, then PM me,

Thanks Jesse,
P.S. Ill be coming up to Cairns in late Sep and Early Aug so if theres any races,,,,,,,,,,, let us know.

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.cairnsmtb.com/

Thats if you want info on Races.

But anyway, there are fucking tons of DH tracks in Cairns if you got a driver. And up at the tablelands you've got Mt Baldie at Atherton which is a fucking insanely good track. Late August I should have a license and can drive you to a few tracks because I'll be doing a lot of that myself anyway.

Jumps wise, theres a hell of alot of hidden jumps at the moment if you know the right people and are willing to be shown, but once again you need a driver to really explore everywhere.

Skate park, aha we have the best Skate park in Australia right in town, and many other good ones around the place.

Anyway PM me if you want.