Cabarlah trails??

mtbchick08

Likes Bikes
Hi, I am heading to Cabarlah this weekend, my folks live there and I was keen to go for some riding inbetween the family time. So I was stoked to read some of your past threads and see that there are XC trails from Cabarlah, awesome stuff.

So I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of where in Cabarlah i can find the trails to start exploring?

Luke.

Likes Dirt
From the Farmers Arms Pub, head east down Costellos Road(I think thats the name of it) take your first left on to a dirt road follow it. It goes round a corner after about 800m. Keep following this road past a few houses and you eventually go round a slight bend and end up at the bottom of a hill. You keep following this road until you go down hill (there are shoots on either side from motorbikes) and take your first right and thats where most of the trails are. They are scattered all through the scrub, we are still finding new trails. Its a bit hard to explain where they all are. Just explore, try not to get lost and whatch out for motorbike riders.

The best person to talk to would be Road Rage Ryan.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
....And sweaty men in colourful tight-ish shirts talking way too much s*#t!
If the shirts are tight it's because we havn't been able to ride much lately.

MTb chick luke has given a pretty good description on how to get to the tracks. IT would take me a week to draw a map of where the trails are at cabarlah due to the sheer volume of options. My only advice would be make sure you have a phone that works. It is fairly easy to get lost out there.

If you are coming to Cabarlah in the future post up a bit earlier and we will try to get you some riding buddies so you can find your way. Good luck.

mtbchick08

Likes Bikes
Thanks heaps guys for the location and starting point. i appreciate the heads up about keeping my wits about me and not getting lost, i can imagine its a bit crazy down that way. But will go for an adventure anyway, lol.

Next time I am in the area I will give more notice for sure and come for a guided tour of the tracks.

Thanks again and have a great ride this weekend.