Cabarlah 18/2/12

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meet at the carpark just above the Cabarlah pub for a 6am start this Saturday the 18/2. Plan is to be back at the carpark by 9.30. Social pace but moderate fitness required.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Sounds good, is there a planned route for the labrynth of trails or are we going to go in one end and hope to come out the other.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pete, havent been out there since last time with you, John rafter & co. I think we have linked the tracks up better in the past then we did that w/e, but who knows how overgrown & washed out some are.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
I cant make it, thought I woud clear up from a cold I had since last sunday but after walking the Turkey today it was clear I won't be able to ride Cabarlah.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
That is a shame Pete -- I was looking forward to catching up.
Yeh I'm cussing and cursing this flu, I always enjoy going out to Cabarlah for a ride but never go often enough. I hope you have a good day and don't get lost among the tangle of tracks.

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Just wanted to say thanks for organising the ride today Jason ... heaps of fun and a couple of scars on me and the bike to remember the day!

boltz

Likes Dirt
Spewin' - set the alarm on my phone, then left it in the kitchen and slept through!
I'll post up and see if anyone is up for a ride tomorrow.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great ride with a great group of lads.

Perry sorry for contributing to the pile of bruises on you. It was all part of my strategy for eliminating competition at the next Adare race. :)

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Don't be feeling bad Ryan, I was kind of in a semi-controlled crash for the majority of the ride! Looking around for a small motor to throw on the Epic ... think that's the only way I'll be holding your wheel at Adare. Cheers