brisbane tracks

Aldo

Likes Bikes
whats with all the dh tracks in brisbane being dumbed up and turned into hwy's ie clear and deans .all the tight corners straightend up , +not every corner needs a manicured berm!

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
Aldo wots going on dog!
I agree that not all corners need manicured berms, but i would rather tracks be straigter and faster rather than tight and slow..
Hey where were you at the 4x today?

DOM

Eats Squid
Aldo , i know what your saying.

Deano's is pretty smooth the whole way in the sense of berms .. but i guess it's what makes Deano's Deano's...

I personally love railing into the Berms which are well made .. although i know what you mean .. some tracks with no berms would make racing alot tougher ..

I guess Blackstone is where you need to go for that .. the berms out there are either loose rocky hell .. or rutted .. which takes alot more skill to go fast through.

But i guess some people see bad berms as an umanaged trail.

I see what your saying though dude good discussion for sure.

oneoftheboys

Likes Bikes
aldo,,,,, dog wots up. the rougher the better... most of the berms these day are made by people that are a lot slower than we in that require a berm in which we hate an they love like wot deans track is full off.

its all good though someone needs to prep the trails even if they dont know how...