Brad Kelly on FSA, Gravity Downhill team

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
SCV Imports are pleased to welcome Elite men rider Brad Kelly (Specialized Bicycles) to the FSA, Gravity Downhill team. After an excellent 06/07 National series campaign which had him finishing 5th overall, including a win at the first round Lithgow. He also now has the most NSW State series wins with 11 in a row over 3 years including 3 state championships. He will be joining existing team riders Elite Men Brock Newling (IXS, Atomlab) Under 19 and Australian Jnr hopeful Dylan Prohm (IXS, ASTRIX) plus Wayne Froggatt Vets (IXS, Atomlab). Look for Brad and the rest of the FSA, Gravity Team winning at Downhill races near you.

Last edited:

red_dog

Likes Dirt
Good news, Brad is awesome

This is purely inquisitive -
Do all of these riders ride the same frame?
Apart from HT's I couldn't see one.
SCV Imports have such an impressive component list, but common - would the team not benefit more from recognition if the punters could identify the riders by similar frame/colour scheme

Please don't take offence, I'm just curious

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
No offence taken, it would be nice but not for the moment, some were signed to frames or bicycles before they were with FSA, Gravity.

Good news, Brad is awesome

This is purely inquisitive -
Do all of these riders ride the same frame?
Apart from HT's I couldn't see one.
SCV Imports have such an impressive component list, but common - would the team not benefit more from recognition if the punters could identify the riders by similar frame/colour scheme

Please don't take offence, I'm just curious

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Great news and very worthy! The team i srepresented by some great characters who put the numbers on the board, well done guys!

cjaty

Likes Dirt
I used to own a brad kelly bike [m3] I was hoping a bit of his skills my has stayed with the bike.I was wrong.

W.bat

Likes Dirt
Excellent. My only disappointment is that Brad can no longer work on my bike as he is now not a bike shop any more.

Anyway if he ends up at one put it on the forums and maybe the M3 can be back in his hands.

Dazed&Confuzed

Likes Dirt
Brad and Dylan and team mate Adam Toarczek just took out the 3 person teams prize at the CCOMTB 6 hr XC race. They would have taken the overall win except for a flat tyre to Brad.
Brad showed the XC riders how to put in a fast lap (3 fastest laps of the day and 2 minutes faster than any other rider) with Dylan right up at the fast end as well.