Bike stolen in cootha

Greg P

Likes Bikes
Hello everybody , I had my bike ripped off in cootha while I was helping my friend who broke his leg while we were out . The bike was nothing real flash , but I think it is a real low act to leave someone stranded like that .
If you see someone riding this bike please let them know how low they are.
The frame was an odd one . I don't know what make it was , but it was a black alloy old school dualie with a Yamaha motor bike shock with a red spring . There were no disc mounts on the frame (only canti mounts) so this gives you some idea of the vintage . It had a red mozo single crown fork , a ritchie logic headset , black azonic shorty stem , silver azonic risers , red raceface grips , deore 9spd shifter , avid 1.7 speed dial levers , avid arch rival 4.0 calipers with aztec pads , old schoo xt front mech not connected (acting as a chain guide) , short cage xt rear mech , rear wheel had xt hub & mavic d521 rim with a red 2.3 conti vertical , front wheel had a sealed american classic hub & a mavic f521 rim withe a 2.35 maxis high roller .
Keep an eye out thanks guys , I was a pretty unique bike and I don't think there are too many out there like it .
I can be contacted on (07)3342-7829 daytime or (07)3411-5657 a/hrs
thanks again ,
Greg .