Big Bear DH results

Ryan

Radministrator
The results from the NORBA NCS Downhill at Big Bear are in and still so hot off the wire I burnt my hands grabbing them...

It's been a massive weekend for veteran pro Eric Carter, with a win in the men's Pro Downhill today which will sit nicely with his victory in the men's Pro Mountain Cross yesterday.

Carter's time of 3:22:77 was enough to hold out reigning World Cup Champion Steve Peat, who was the only other rider to go under 3:23 in the finals, last years Big Bear DH winner, Team Intense's Chris Kovarik rounded out the podium.

In Downhill qualifying earlier in the day Haro riding Aussie, Mick Hannah recorded what would be the days quickest run, a 3:22:64 to qualify fastest. Number two qualifier was Steve Peat with farkin.net correspondent and Madcatz / Iron Horse rider Jared Graves in third.

In the women's Pro Downhill, Marla Streb qualified fastest followed by Tracey Moseley and Tai-Lee Muxlow.

In the women's final, Moseley stepped it up a notch to take the win with Muxlow in second and Fionn Griffiths third.

Sorry for the extremely generalised update, stay tuned to farkin.net for full results as they come to hand.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
need the rest of the results!

wd to rennie, flying the aussie flag on the podium!

Ryan

Radministrator
Rest of the results pffft, the race has only been finished for like an hour :)
Give it til at least after lunch and we should be able to pick them up somewhere.

Ty

Eats Squid
Pro Men DH
1- Eric Carter
2- Steve Peat
3- Chris Kovarik
4- Sam Hill
5- Jared Graves
6- Nathan Rennie
7- Johnny Wadell
8- Dustin adams
9- Fabien Barel

Pro Women DH
1- Tracey Mosely
2- Tai Lee Muxlow
3- Fionn Griffiths
4- Missy Giove
5- Tara Llanes
6- Marla Streb
7- Melissa Buhl
8- Lisa Sher

source: transcendmagazine.com

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha, so we didnt' win but took %50 of the top 10... enough of a win for me. Also, is sam hill goign to be racing pro or jr for the UCI rounds?

DOM

Eats Squid
Hill

Hill i beleive is doing Pro Mens UCI races

but will take home another Jr Worlds.

Thats if Lindsay and Rillie dont put a stick in his spokes.