Any Brissy girls interested in wednesday/thursday mornings at Gap Creek?

Asterope

Likes Dirt
Hi all :)

wondering if there are any girls keen to do some trails on wednesday or thursday mornings at gap creek? I have decided that seeing they are both my ***looooong*** days at uni I would rather start them with some physical and mental exhaustion rather than spend 12 hours on my arse in front of a computer screen (thats just too much mental exhaustion).

I am still very new to this, so im not very good but I keep improving each time I ride - it would be great to have some riding buddies :)

PhillipJ

Likes Bikes
Hi,

If you are looking for girls (and guys) who are learning you could try meetup (http://www.meetup.com/) - I know the adventure angels meetup group rides at gap creek with a bunch of beginners, although only on the weekends.

I would love to ride with you but i'm pregnant so I wont be back on the bike for a while.

Regards Britta (wife of PhillipJ).

Asterope

Likes Dirt
Hi Britta, thanks for your reply :)

I'll check out meetup and see if there are any mid-weekers out and about. I ride on weekends too so will probably find riding buddies eventually...

Asterope

Likes Dirt
Bumping this thread again... crossing fingers i'll get a good solid few hours away from uni and out on the trails tomorrow (I have a shiny new bike :bounce: that needs some love) so please hit me up if you are keen to come for a ride!