Active Topics for Forums

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Due to popular demand I have added the 'Active Topics' function to our forums. Check it out in action here. To get to active topics from within the forum click on the 'Active Topics' link at the top of the page near Faq/Search etc. That is all :)

Ty

Eats Squid
just wondering if there could be a automatic reload/refresh function (like every 5 minutes or so) on the active topics, i'm pretty lazy and would like to leave the active topics running and up dating while i'm doing other stuff. sorry for being picky

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
i could do that... but it'd be pretty anoying... although i could make another page specifically for auto refreshing

Ryan

Radministrator
Nice work Pana, at last my lazy ass can be saved all that troublesome mouse clicking that needed to check each forum individually :)
Seriously though, nice work indeed.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
cheers mate, I am very lazy myself... so anything to make things that much easier/quicker will be implemented if it already hasn't been.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
For the lazy people... I now have an auto refreshing version of active topics.... it can be found here.

To navigate to it... you will see an 'Auto' link next to the Active Topics link up the top.