8' rotor

bazza

look at me
anyone please! i sent one away with some hydros to johnybravo i think and the rotor magically farkin disapperared in the proccess.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so any help would be glady welcomed.

G

Fuck man i wouldnt buy a new one cuz aussie post lost it....its not your fault discuss it with him

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
Fuck man i wouldnt buy a new one cuz aussie post lost it....its not your fault discuss it with him
It's also not Johnny's fault, he's the one who has actually lost something in the deal here. If Bazza makes an effort to help him out, then a) he's done a good deed and b) people will trust him in future and be willing to deal with him.

G

how much did you get for the hydro?? and deduct the cost of a second hand rotor from that ??

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
while you are waiting to find out whats happening from australia post, maybe split the cost between you until you find out.

AirDog

Likes Dirt
ok i can vouch that jhonny bravo didn't get a rotor with it it was in a bag and no rotor there. he picked a second hand one up for like 25 bux so i'm sure bazza he will be happy if you just refund him thats much .

but i'd definetly find ou where it went

zebrahead

Likes Dirt
yeah, socket is right. by helping him out he is showing that he is a good fella and yeah. i too can say that the rotor was not there. maybe ring up aussie post?

iconic

Likes Dirt
i lost my headphones i sent to a guy, i sent it by express post but the post office guy did not give me the tracking number, was first time by express. so next time always do registered!

AirDog

Likes Dirt
i think these ppl keep what they want

i once had a recliner chair go missing from a house removalist from one side of town to the other. it showed up in 3 weeks time. after numoures threats of burning down there company :)