6 out of 10 is even better

Ryan

Radministrator
Full results are in from the Big Bear DH with Aussie riders dominating the top 10, taking out 3rd right through to 8th.

3rd - Chris Kovarik (Intense)
4th - Sam Hill (Madcatz / Iron Horse)
5th- Mick Hannah (Haro / Lee Dungarees)
6th - Jared Graves (Madcatz / Iron Horse)
7th - Nathan Rennie (Madcatz / Iron Horse)
8th - Johnny Waddell (SunRace / Santa Cruz)

Full Mountain Cross results are now available, check out the mens and womens results, plenty of Australian riders feature on the lists, including one Scott Sharples towards the end of the mens list.

Not bad for a weekends racing, I'm guessing team Madcatz are pretty happy with their off season acquisitions. Well done to all the Aussie boys and an extra well done to farkin.net's foreign correspondent Jared Graves. Ripping it up boys.

Stampy

Pro Rider
According to Velonews Mick Hannah got 5th.
with Jared G in 6th, Nathan in 7th and Shooter in 8th.
The original mistake is with Transcends's source.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
just a quick observation.

3x madcatz/ironhorse riders in the top 7 all from australia.
I'm sure there'll be some happy people over in that camp.

Ryan

Radministrator
Thanks for that Ken, apologies to Mick Hannah for omitting him from the original post. I thought it was weird that Transcend only had the top 9 for the men and top 10 for the women, *slap* bad ryan.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
omg, thats such a damn good results for the aussies.

after the horrible incident which happened, im glad there is a shining light for the aussies.

wd lads, keep up the ass whooping

S.

ex offender
Why is it that we only get about 100 people turning up to a race (if that) here, yet Australia still produces so many fast riders?

Ryan

Radministrator
Now I know the real reason I didn't get Mick Hannah in the original news post....

Full lycra with lycra shoe covers is a pretty questionable look in my opinion :?