AM 3

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Stem is 35mm ;) Big Pole. Weirdly warming to this design - looks great, is the Intend very flexy at that travel or not too bad. Google not telling me if the frame is dual crown rated.

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Jesus Christ, if you ever wanted the biking equivalent of a monster truck, this is it! It's beautiful, brutish and purposeful all rolled into one!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Bathroom scale weight is 15.2kg. Quite impressed it's this light! Should be around 16kg with the Dorado :cool:

@mooboyj don't be blinded by the amount of travel. This may have some straight line pounding ability but it turns and changes direction way quicker than bikes with less travel.
:oops: That’s darn good weight for a bike of the caliber. My Deviate is around 16.2kg with coil. Is Leo still Leo or has he learnt from past issues or not had any dealings with him. Video he did a while ago on the testing and prototyping was quite good. Look forward to see more updates after more saddle time.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
:oops: That’s darn good weight for a bike of the caliber. My Deviate is around 16.2kg with coil. Is Leo still Leo or has he learnt from past issues or not had any dealings with him. Video he did a while ago on the testing and prototyping was quite good. Look forward to see more updates after more saddle time.
I haven't dealt with him personally so can't comment on the man. The after sales service they provide is pretty spot on though so I'm guessing he's driving that and in that aspect I can't really fault their effort and processes.