2003 Team Sore bike

Glenn

Likes Dirt
is $2800-$3000 a good price for a brand new never riden 2003 Team Sore frame+2003 model Monster T+Alex Supra D 26, 32 hole rims+ Wellgo BMX sealed cartridge pedals+ Funn serial Killa stem+ Funn Kilo 4130 chromoly bar........ just want to know if there is any one out there willing to pay that...(i dont have it but i could get it) :wink: the only catch is it will be a large frame....

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Excellent price, but make sure it is not hot. Those retail for more than $6000 and one was stolen from a shop in Sydney awhile ago. Same spec too!

Glenn

Likes Dirt
yeah...its not hot i will be building up hopfully a frame from a warranty so i want some new parts and selling the ones i dont..... if any one is interested or worried if its stolen feel free to come to the bike shop and witness the transaction (and i am thinking of handing you the warranty!) but thats if i can get this bike!and more inportantly if i get a frame on warranty will find out in a couple of days.....and let you know the deal.... oh yeah you can have the bars and the steam as well! :twisted: will sell the lot for $3200.00, thouse forks cost like $2300.00 so for another $900 bucks you get all that other stuff + maybe a full warranty!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats an awsome price
the team race frame and fork combo retails for well over 4000 bucks, so thats a steal, im sure you wont have any trouble selling that.

Glenn

Likes Dirt
just want to make it clear that i dont own this bike and it could be gone just interested if any one would buy this off me if i get the chance to buy it! Thanks for you coments, just dont want to stuff any one around thinking that i have this bike on me right now, to tell you the truth i think it is probably gone now! but i will find out tomorrow and post wether its avalable!
cheers....