Cheers Glenn.

The esky and the boys

The G20 drop

Reflections

Last edited:

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Hi Glen
Mate nice looking shot I like the one throught the tree with out a media pass you can still get great pics its show what its like .It would be good to see some more .
Its interesting seeing photographers aspects.

Cheers Neil

Hi Glen
Mate nice looking shot I like the one throught the tree with out a media pass you can still get great pics its show what its like .It would be good to see some more .
Its interesting seeing photographers aspects.

Cheers Neil
Cheers Neil would love to see your pics if you got any you always take good shots.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Glenn, awesome shots.
1 crit though, and it's my opinion, you cut the back wheel off in a few of those close ones. i'm guessing the G20? Would have liked to see them with the wheel in.

Fileyg

Cannon Fodder
Awesome shots mate appricate your work :)

Being a drinker I love the esky shot at the start!!

Glenn, awesome shots.
1 crit though, and it's my opinion, you cut the back wheel off in a few of those close ones. i'm guessing the G20? Would have liked to see them with the wheel in.
Sorry mate but G dog was smashing that rock garden so fast it was hard to get a photo of him they arent cropped I would never cut a back wheel out of a photo if I had got it in the first place I would of loved it if he and his bike were fully in the photo and by the way it's the rock garden but cheers for the critisism

Last edited: