07 Brookfield Rnd 1 Pics

stevenw

Pro Rider
Hi All,

Here are some pics that my mate Ryan took of todays racing.

Ryan wants to be a photographer oneday and he's not bad for a 15 year old. Ryan will be attending all races so look out for his work during the year.

These are all the pics Ryan shot today. He will take more pics at the next race.

Cheers
Rhys & Ryan.

Attachments

i wonder how did you get there as i haven,t seen that hill before .. it would be nice if you share it with me and tell me where about this is at ???

by the way nice photo,s .. i would like to give it a go . and try those hill .

ryanie

Likes Bikes
G'day Mate,

Hello. Iam Ryan. Thanks for your comment it is interesting to know that someone would as these questions. Thanks. Well it all started when my mate took interest in my photos which was igood to see because I started taking heaps n heaps of photos at the track. Now I put them up on Farkin because people appreciate it.MMMMM....keeps me happy. (These pics are at Upper brookfield) closer to the top of the track. Nice. :D If you are unsure of where it is I can email a map to you.

Thanks,
Ryan Bolton....

Last edited:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Wow good photos for someone my age! Congratulations. :D

Hey also if you want a good tutorial on basic image enhancement I thoroughly recommend this: Photo Edit 101.

Here is a side by side comparison of before and after:

Nice pics!

Last edited:

ryanie

Likes Bikes
Thanks Mate,

I also edit my photos but that one was to dark!!!! but I know how to brighten it without losing quality thanks for the tip mate.

Cheers Ryanie,

gleeso

Likes Dirt
Good pics mate awesome quality. Hope your at Toowoomba this weekend and take some goodies!! Keep up the good work!

grego

Likes Bikes
Good pics mate awesome quality. Hope your at Toowoomba this weekend and take some goodies!! Keep up the good work!
Yeh for sure man very nice pictures. I thought i would try and get into photography but could never do it. As said before keep going with it, Dont give up like me. If you take a bad one You can always blame the camera..... Or even the rider :p