07/08 VSS Round 2- Barjarg Photos

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Well what a ripper weekend!!! Barjarg turned it all on for us sun, rain, hail, wind, and heaps of great riding for all to see. I was one of the unlucky ones that stacked on my second run on the saturday and unfortunatly couldn't race. Well the next best thing is to get some snaps for you guys, and thats just what we did. Wake Jake and I hiked up the track to get photos of you all. If we missed you we are sorry as there was rain and hail and which isnt to healthy for the cameras. But we might have also been to busy talking :D. Thanks to Sam for organising this race on his property and all the volunteers that helped make this weekend a really enjoyable one. Heres a few samples of the pictures that were taken from the weekend. The rest will be up later during the week on www.mtbpicsonline.com

I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

Cheers,

Attachments

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Pics will be available for download.

Hi All,

Please don't post here that you want the images sent out to you. They will be made available for download later in the week when I get them.
Thank the photographers and click on the link and go searching for yourselves. The pics get posted in the order they were taken, so during racing, the galleries go in order.

Good luck, happy hunting, and I'll post in this thread when I have them all up.:)

Cheers

Hux

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
I had the pleasure of sunny skys on Saturday.:D

I snapped a few of you Ben. Your much loved videos will be back bigger and better :p

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Sorry had a bit of a delay in uploading the pictures. Should be up over the weekend. Really sorry...

Cheers,

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gday,

can i please have pictures of 816 if you have any. i was wearing a red norco jersey on a green hardtail

thanks

haydn

Likes Dirt
Sorry had a bit of a delay in uploading the pictures. Should be up over the weekend. Really sorry...

Cheers,
Dont be sorry dude, you are doing us all a huge favor. I, and im sure there are many others, greatly appresiate the time you guys put in helping us out. You guys take great photos and clearly deserve a big thanks. So thankyou.
Haydn

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Dont be sorry dude, you are doing us all a huge favor. I, and im sure there are many others, greatly appresiate the time you guys put in helping us out. You guys take great photos and clearly deserve a big thanks. So thankyou.
Haydn
It's all about the passion. There about 500 photos.

I took the photos on Saturday and most from Sunday are a little blurry due the rain pissin' down but what can you do:p Should be up tonight/tomorrow.

Hope you all enjoy them.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Pics are now up.......

It's taken a while on slow connections, but they are all up and at this stage working! lol

Thanks to Woff and Wake Jake for spending their time in the elements getting these pics.
On another note, the lads just got a new camera, and they are still learning how to use it. Props to both of them.:D

See you all at Long Gully!

Hux