Search results

1. D

Sold!

Now goin for $2800! come on guys it needs a new home...
  2. D

Sold!

b u m p Looking For A New Home!
  3. D

Sold!

BUMPPPPP that stuff!!! now going for $2900 needs to go..... basically brand new and dont ride anymore.........
  4. D

Sold!

not to sure about spliting it but ill see what i can do how much you want for it make me an offer cause i got the frame for a fair bit itself because it was built as a body kit and its hardly been used anyway!! how much you willing to pay??
  5. D

Sold!

bump up... need to sell now 3000! throw me some offers:)
  6. D

Sold!

ITEM: Norco Team DH 2006 frame! LOCATION: Belrose Sydney NSW 2085 ITEM CONDITION: I bought and then only built it up for a month and never got to ride much.... and the forks have just been serviced a couple of weeks ago and i havnt riden the bike since.... so its still in very good...
  7. D

Not for sale anymore - please delete

very interested!!!! but how bad is the crack at the moment!! also would you go $200 with the stem............. thanx Ryan
  8. D

Elm St - 7.11.06

im fair sure elm is old now!!! no-one maintance it now...... but nice pics though
  9. D

Sold

Frame!! ALAN!!!! ye im interested still! just got to get the money! talk to me on msn!! cheers Ryan
  10. D

Sold Sold

Really interested in the frame! Would u go down a bit lower! like $600 or sumtin like that! Thanx RYan
  11. D

Giant AC frame - any year, almost any condition!

My Mate is trying to sell his AC2 bike for a fairly low price! pm me if you want!
  12. D

Sold

hey im really interested in the frame but would u sell it for a bit lower than $700? cause i can buy it pretty soon in a month or two! also check your pm's!!!
  13. D

**DH Frame**

WHAT: Dowhill rear suspensioned frame! a fairly thick and solid frame! PRICE: willing to pay $700 at most! LOCATION: Sydney EXTRA INFO: will get money soon and also selling a dj frame, norco rampage frame, size 16, Thanx Ryan
  14. D

Custom machine

Nice pimped up giant yukon! keep it up
  15. D

omg i cant believe its not a suburban!...

NIce bike mate! pics a bit big, i got to admit, but i like it! but no brakes, dude thats a bit gutsy!
  16. D

I just had both my bikes stolen in melb

2 bikes stolen and 1 not even riden yet! shit man! i feel so sorry for you! hope you find it soon..... Good luck
  17. D

Thirroul, WOLLONGONG, black bag

Man that would suck hope you find your gear soon! Good luck
  18. D

Bloody Pinch Flats!

Man i agree with Bowzaa!!! The more you pump it up the less chance of u popping the tyre! What do u ride! street road dj or DH!
  19. D

Z1 FR series Fork

ye they are air spring and oil! They dont have rebound unfortunatly..... But i think its better without the rebound! and also i just e-mailed the pics to you just then! check them out!!
  20. D

Z1 FR series Fork

no worries its on the bottom of the sticker near the bottom, so it is hardly noticable! is that okay?