Search results

1. B

anyone name their Bike (or their car?)

Got to say, yes i was an old member there, lol
  2. B

anyone name their Bike (or their car?)

Yep, my bike is a pretty easy one, its called The Norc... :) and of course we have names for the cars.. Our black car is called Morty (as in Mortica Adams - Wife & Mother came up with it, not sure I like it... My old Civic VTiR was called Sherberry (my daughter named it... how she came up with...
  3. B

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Took a ride out at Awaba, first ride out there, did one of the XC tracks (Awaba Loop I believe) and then hit the Flow trial twice, had an absolute ball though, definetaly going there again, really enjoyed it, good to see something different away from Ourimbah, next one.... maybe Dungog.
  4. B

Newbie - Reigniting the Passion - Decades in the Making...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I would love nothing more than to have her riding with me, but she is at that age where she just wants to spend time with her friends and her boyfriend.... she will have her P's within the month and then we are never going to see her... well that is until she...
  5. B

Unfortunately no she doesn't ride, the wife and her are way too unco and clumsy to put on two wheels, not sure what happened, she used to be a really good bike rider when she was young, I kicked around on an old BMX with her, lol.
  6. B

My video collection

Great Videos Dangals, been watching on Youtube (and subscribed) hope the finger heals quick, was a bad fall, and to keep going after it like that, awesome stuff...
  7. B

Ok so I am obviously a newbie here... Firstly... Thanks for letting me join. Now where to begin.... I guess maybe I can start with why am I here... I am from the Central Coast and I last rode Mountain Bikes seriously (and with fury and confidence) around 18-20 years ago, when I was a wee 20-22...
  8. B

Anyone missing a Norco Sight A9?

Hey Isildur, been waiting to be able to respond for ages but my account wasn't approved, I ended up messaging the guy and got talking, really good guy, had been stuffed around with previous guy trying to buy it,he was more than happy to give me all the details including serial number, I...