Search results

1. Snowy

Zocchi's New Forks

I though this would have popped up here already. Only 4 months into 2007 and we've already got confirmation of 2 new forks from marzocchi for 2008. Meet the 55 More here : http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=288611 And no offical pictures yet of the DH fork. It's been...
  2. Snowy

Thank You

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Kasplat and Kyle(? sorry i didn't catch your name) for their help thisarvo. A mate of mine a good stack down the Fireroad at McKenzie and the boys gave me a hand walking him down to the bottom and carrying our armour and bringing the bikes down, and keeping...
  3. Snowy

Sold!!

Item: 2006 Marzocchi 888 RC2X Location: Allora, Can easily get to Brisbane, but am quite happy to post, will split cost 50/50 Item Condition: Almost perfect, has a shuttle scratch on the outside of both legs, there near the stickers, so they didn't hurt the paint too much. has afew little...
  4. Snowy

Sold

SOLD 10 characters
  5. Snowy

Sold Please Delete

Item: DT/SWISS FR6.1D rims laced to DT SWISS HUGI FR CENTERLOCK, 32 Hole hubs with DT/SWISS COMPETITION 1.8/2.0 Black spokes Location: Allora. Can easily Get to Toowoomba or Brisbane/Goldcoast. Am happy to post, will split the cost with the buyer 50/50 Item Condition: Perfect, never...
  6. Snowy

SOLD ! please delete.

Item: 2005 Giant DH Comp Frame. Medium, 18 inch. Location: Allora. Can easily get to Toowoomba or Brisbane, but happy to post anywhere, will split with the buyer 50/50 Item Condition: Good, Has it's fair share of scratches but they're all cosmetic and don't affect performance. The outter...
  7. Snowy

Manitou 6-way Topping Out

hey guys. I've only noticed recently that my 6-way is topping out pretty hard. It's not noticible on the trail, but when I'm just bouncing my bike it's actually pretty loud. Anyone know what I can to do fix this ? thanks James.
  8. Snowy

Removing Diablous Cranks

Alright guys, I'm chasing abit of advice here. Differant people have told me that there self extracting, some have told me you need a tool (ie crank puller) so I just thought I'd get it out in the open, which one is it ? I've taken out the large 8mm bolt on the drive side, and looks to me like...
  9. Snowy

05 Stinky Frame

ok guys, I know there's quite afew out there so hit me with them. What: 2005 Kona Stinky or Stinky Dee Frame. Size: Medium or Large Price range/Willing to Pay: we'll see what you've got Location: Allora, but I'm willing to pay postage Extra Info: Just the Frame, Shock and hanger needed, no...
  10. Snowy

Yes more Thredbo pics:

the other thred was getting abit crowded so I thought I'd start a new one: I have pics of: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 32, 40, 45, 46, 47, 49, 56, 58, 69, 75, 82, 86, 87, 107, 112, 114, 115, 117, 127, 130, 154, 157, 160, 165, 301, 303, 305, 604, 606, 607, 617, 626, 633, 634, 639...
  11. Snowy

A little bit of Freeride **Big Pics**

just afew of the best pics from my New Years camp. Was geat fun, and look forward to doing it again. :D
  12. Snowy

Rear Shock Sizing.

Hello All. I'm looking at a new rear shock for my Bro's 2003 Stinky. Now I know it's 200mm eye to eye and the stroke( I think thats what you call it :confused: ) is 2.25 Now he's(my brother) quite interested in the Marzocchi Roco RC, and to tell you the true it's intregued me abit aswell...
  13. Snowy

Juicy 7's vs Hope m4's

ok guys, yes I have done all my searching and did help to a point, but now I have a specific question. I currently have Juicy 7's on my stinky( coincidently is for sale http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=43652) and they're great, not even bedded in yet and already have far exceeded my...
  14. Snowy

2005 DH Comp

What: 2005 Giant DH Comp, Might consider 2004 if it's in good condition Price range/Willing to Pay: Lets see what you've got first :D Location: Doesn't Bother me Extra Info: Good condition is always good. So show me what you've got.:D
  15. Snowy

DH Shuttles 13/11/05

Myself, Mugger and acouple others are heading up to do some shuttles tomorrow, sometime inbetween 10am and 2pm. So if your down that way,come for some runs, we'd love some company or even just come and say G'day. I'll be on a stinky with 888's and Muggers on the old Silver machine(Turner with...
  16. Snowy

2005 Marzocchi Drop Off Triples

Item: 2005 Marzocchi Drop Off Triples Location: Allora, Buyer Pays Postage Item Condition: Excellent, has seen very little ride time, sub 10 hrs, Is missing 2 or 3 flecks of paint missing on the axle mounts. Reason for selling: 888's Price: $400 Extra info: It might be just me...
  17. Snowy

Abit of everything

Alright, recently I had a camp at my joint with 8 of my riding buddies, we got afair bit of footage so I thought I'd have a go at making a movie out of it. http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=43&mode=search It's got abit of everything, FR,DH,DJ and some NS photos...
  18. Snowy

Help - HFX9

hello fellow Farkineers. To cut along short story, the grub screw on my rear HFX9 has become very worn and pops out of it's socket very easily. now today on my daily arvo ride it popped out and i pushed it back in, and it seemed to go in further then usual and now it has lost all modulation...