Search results

1. I

SA SOLD Evil insurgent black size M price dropp

Item: Evil Insurgent M black Location: Brighton, Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent, invisible framed very good condition Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: $5000 INCLUDED NOW IS THE PUSH 11.6. its a $1200 dollar shock Frame is in excellent condition, no chips...
  2. I

Fox Transfer 150mm 30.9

For sale is a Fox Transfer dropper 150mm 30.9. Remote included. I bought it in may so it hasn't had much use at all new is $600 incl. remote Asking $380
  3. I

SOLD 9point8 175mm dropper 30.9

Item: 9point8 dropper post 175mm travel diameter 30.9 Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent, used for 6 months Reason for selling: too long Price and price conditions: $300 plus post Extra Info: Very reliable complete w remote
  4. I

SOLD!!Rockshox pike fork rct solo air 27.5" 160mm w a FAST 3way kit upgrade

​Item: Rockshox pike fork rct solo air 27.5" 160mm w a FAST 3way kit upgrade including hyperformance service w. low friction seals, new bushes from NSDynamics. This upgrade gives a 22 click lsc and hsc adjustment available. Location:SA, happy to ship Item Condition: 8 months old, a few rubbings...
  5. I

Infinity tours Bali?

I can highly recommend Bali bike park. It's a bit of a drive if you're staying at their lodge the chillhouse . Next time I probably get accommodation nearer to the park instead
  6. I

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

I have a spare one if you are interested. LB with DH setup I have to check but I think it's 35 mm wide
  7. I

Hovding airbag helmet

It's a Swedish invention and I see them around when I go back there. Not cheap especially considering that ones they are triggered they can't be reused
  8. I

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

I have a spare one laying around if you are still interested. Think its 36mm if I remember correctly. DH layup from LB
  9. I

Hovding airbag helmet

This is a swedish invention. I see them around when I go back,Im swedish myself. Very chic indeed. Pricey of course,what do you expect? And once its been activated...it goes in the bin, can't be reused. Bit of a flawed business plan there if you ask me.
  10. I

Bendigo

Going to Bendigo next weekend, driving my kids to a gymnastic competition,but i should have two days to ride. The trail head to go to is wattle drive as i understand. Can anyone give me some hints on how to find some gnar and more challenging stuff around there? I saw a youtube video someone...
  11. I

Infinity tours Bali?

Bali Bike park I can highly recommend Bali Bike park. Good trails especially if you like the big north shore stuff... Me i found some good stuff to enjoy close by. Stayed at the chill house, same people that run the bike park,great place BUT, its like an hour and a half driving to the park...
  12. I

Hi from Adelaide

Hi New member from Adelaide, with way too much time on my hands Im keenly updated on all the new gadgets and the latest raddest HA. Only wish i had the skills to match. See you out there