Search results

1. J

Tubeless - puncture not sealing

If more water is added in it will thin the solution out though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Tubeless - puncture not sealing

You could have some water in your sealant which would make it runnier and obviously not plug up aswell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Bargain buys thread

Yeah and: DirtyDan 27.5 for $10 Nobby Nic 26 for $10 Rock Razor 26 for $17 Nobby Nic 29 for $20 That's all in 'merican money tho Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. J

Confessions from the fuckwits

surely can't be legit
  5. J

ShockWiz - Automated Suspension Tuning

It's started Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. J

Reign or Remedy?

The reign has lyrik rct3 but the remedy has lyrik rc dual-position. Also the reign is around 500g lighter Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. J

Now this is a shin ding!

Yikes man that nAAsty Anyone ever tried out the shinburger pedals. Looks like a real shin-tickler Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. J

Tried setting up tubeless. Bought tubeless presta valves. Only after I inflated the tire I realised I had drilled out the rims a few months back for Schrader valves. Fuck. Wit. *insert face palm emoji* Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. J

Bike Xmas presents

Revolution mag subscription, Bell super 2r and other bike related products Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Nail polish on carbon

get the name brand shit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Saw this bike on Gumtree today. Thought I should probably tell old mate that his forks are slightly off by about 180 degrees Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. J

What parts do you not want to upgrade?

Probly just my renthal fatbar and duo stem combo Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. J

Dream MTB

Kalimotxo Bronson with all the orange and purple hope parts I can fit on it. And Fox 36 160mm and Push 11Six shock Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. J

Bargain buys thread

To true Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. J

Bargain buys thread

This isn't a bargain but I saw this and am pretty sure the RRP Suntour XCTs isn't $430. I've even seen plenty of bikes brand new with XCTs for less than that price. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. J

Building transition patrol. What seat is recommended?

I have a Chromag Trail master and they are really squishy so could probably mould to most people's arses Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. J

Keeping on Flat Pedals

Sometime if you get a build up of compacted mud around the pins on the pedals can make the pins into a pyramid shape and you can lose a lot of grip. Getting in there around the pins with a bit of wire or even a stick on the trail and cleaning the dirt off the Pins will make a world of difference...
  18. J

Bike Cleaning - Chains

I have a Park Tools CM5.2 cyclone chain cleaner that I bought of CRC for $24 it works really well if you just put petrol or kerosene in the liquid compartment at the end. You could probly burn the petrol off at the end if your game enough but I'm still pretty happy with my bikes paint job...
  19. J

Kids gloves

Something like FIST gloves (moto and bmx they are they same) are typically on the smaller side and go to Extra Small. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. J

Lower gearing how to

OneUps for the win Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk