Search results

1. D

Newbie Intro

Hi Team, So I already posted this but it seems to have disappeared. Long story short is I am starting back in riding and picking up my new DH rig mid next week. My car has to get registered as I have been overseas so if anyone can provide me and my bike with a lift I will share the...
  2. D

Melbourne rider keen for a lift

Hi team, I moved to Melbourne from Townsville 2 years ago and at the time didn't have the means to keep riding so I sold my bike but have just returned from working overseas and bought a new DH rig and am looking to start riding again with like-minded peeps. My car rego ran out while overseas...
  3. D

Anyone in Melbourne going riding?

Hi team, I moved to Melbourne from Townsville 2 years ago and at the time didn't have the means to keep riding so I sold my bike but have just returned from working overseas and bought a new DH rig and am looking to start riding again with like-minded peeps. My car rego ran out while overseas...
  4. D

Newbie Intro/Who Rides in Melbourne