Search results

1. M

Kingdom Void Trail 130 29er

I am fortunate enough to be selected for the Phase 2 real world consumer testing of new frame developed by Kingdom Bike. I am in no mean a super duper rider but they are keen to get as much feedbacks from variety of riders to further improve the frame when it goes to production by end of year...
  2. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

https://singletrackworld.com/2018/07/review-motion-ride-e18-anti-dive-linkage-fork-first-ride/ The earlier thread on Trust fork peaked my interest in forks other than telescopic varieties. This led me to Motion E18 linkage fork from France. It's been taunted to be maintenance free, pivots and...
  3. M

Kingdom Vendetta X2

Frame - Kingdom Vendetta X2 Titanium Hardtail 27.5 medium Front shock/fork - Fox 34 Float Factory FIT 4 2017 Handlebars - SQLab - 12 degree sweep with 30mm rise 780mm Stem - DMR 35mm Headset - Reset Racing Grips - SQLab 711 ergonomic Saddle - Prologo Q PAS Seatpost - RS Reverb Stealth 125mm B1...
  4. M

Newbie From Coffs Harbour

Hi all, Been lurking on this site for a good few months now and had bought some stuffs from fellow rotorburner. About time to post my first post, since I was judged by a fellow rotorburner to be dodgy with 0 posts and not worthy of selling his goods to me. I have just gotten into MTB March...