Search results

1. specialized32

2016 Norco Range C7.2 (L frame) SOLD

Refer to new post please delete
  2. specialized32

Shut up and take my $$ (bikecomp.de)

Hi All. Was going through bikecomponent.de website for a full GX Eagle drivetrain and code RSC brakes now they are very well priced even comparing say off eBay or MTB direct. Has anyone dealt with them before? I wouldn't mind buying a bundle of SRAM gear from them but thought we have been...
  3. specialized32

Truvativ parts? Any good

Been trying to finally finish this new build noticed truvativ descendent gear especially there new carbon cranks and carbon bars very well priced. Anyone had experience with there parts? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  4. specialized32

Sold Fox DOSS, spank oozy rims, 1x10 DH setup, shimano xt brakeset, 3/4 Bike build SOLD

Hi All, all parts sold please delete
  5. specialized32

Cannondale for 2018? Jekyll revision

Hi all Just noticed this on pinkbike http://m.pinkbike.com/news/jerome-clementz-prototype-cannondale-ews-round-3-ireland-2016.html I can't seem to find any news if these what seem large revisions on the geo and shock setup will trickle down in Cannondales Jekyll commercial lineup? Even...
  6. specialized32

1x11 build (Classic shimano vs SRAM debate) any rider advice

Hello all I have decided not to transfer my shimano 1x10 setup to my current bike build (shimano 10-40t cassette, zee rear mech, xt crank with single 34t black spire chainring) I have been looking at either a SRAM setup XG 11 Spd cassette X01 type 2.1 Rear mech or just GX Gx trigger shifter...
  7. specialized32

which wheels (650b) i give up cant decide

hello Im after some people that have these wheels or have ridden them to help me make up my mind. Currently i have a set of havens but want to go wider plus the rear hub has been rebuilt twice and on its last legs. So my list CRC build stans flow ex ztr on pro 4 hubs hopetech enduro...
  8. specialized32

Rear shock change (stuff the geo?)

Hello I have an old rp23 on a altitude I want to change out. It's dimensions are 7.875x2.25. I wanted to upgrade on a fox evol dps unit but the one I can get for a decent price is 7.875x2.0 second hand with search code 2016, FLOAT DPS, F-S, K, 3pos-Adj Evol SV, Yeti, SB5-C, 7.875, 2.000, CL...
  9. specialized32

To upgrade or move on?

Well had the yeti sb66a for a couple of months absolutely love it. It's a torquoise rocket. I want to upgrade some parts particularly the forks to a fox36 from the old 34's it has with the CTD adjust. Also the wheelset from havens to a wider LB AM set with hope pro 4 hubs. I have done my...