Search results

1. L

You Yangs Closed - Due to Flooding

Fair comment but I did take a breif look on here but missed it and had only planned to ride the fire roads if excessive wet, so was a little taken back by the whole park being closed. Oh well, got an apple turnover from the bakery and didn't even have to put an effort in before hand ;)...
  2. L

You Yangs Closed - Due to Flooding

Tried to go for the regulary Sunday ride yesterday and got to the park and CLOSED, the whole park is closed due to flooding and damage. Looking at some other website, it may re-open this week but better check before making the trip out there!
  3. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Been Riding YYs for a number years now (not DH) and never once have I ridden up Cressy's. I know it is a two way track but I never felt the urge to ride such a majority ridding downhill track. There are plenty of other ways to get to the top, yes some may not be single track but they still give...
  4. L

Bike shop for ladies in melbourne

Total Rush in Richmond has a nice sales woman / rider!
  5. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Cool, thanks.
  6. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Stockyards At the stockyards on the Sunday and notice the shelter is coming along well, wood frame going up. Well done to those involved! Also notice Boulders is closed, anyone know why and for how long?
  7. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Yeh, track 14, but the video actually starts at the road halfway between Stockyards and Kurrangong.
  8. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Cement Slab at the Stock Yards Went for a ride yesterday and notice they have just poured the slob over at the stock yards. Looks like there might be some shade for the coming summer.
  9. L

You Yangs MTB Park

We ride the Kurrangong Side regularly Fri and Thurs nights. The park will be closed to cars but you can certainly enter from the Southern or Western sides. Might be a little sloppy at the moment.
  10. L

Sold

Do you have the adaptor for the rear mount?
  11. L

Oakley Radar or Jawbone

Have both Radar Path and Jaw Bones. The GF has the radars and I the Jaw Bones. The detail about the lenses I will leave for you to decide but IMO the Jaw Bone has a better system for changing the lenses. The Path you need to squeeze, push, bend etc to remove and fit and I always end up...
  12. L

Beechworth Single track - is there any (other than the park)?

Thanks for the feedback, but it doesn't give you a lot to go on and especially when it is making reference to events back a few years. I also beleive a lot of the races up that way have a habbit of using private land. Cheers
  13. L

Beechworth Single track - is there any (other than the park)?

Spent a reasonable amount of time riding around Beechworth with the GF, done the Yak and Back, Kelly's Look out, Eldaro and back, Mnt Stanley, Ponds etc etc but all this is really fire trails. Thinking of going up again for some riding and good food but would really like to find some good...
  14. L

Manitou clearance - NOW LESS THAN HALF PRICE

Hey are there Minute MRD Absolute 130mm QR Blue left? If so how would I go about purchasing? Cheers
  15. L

Sold

Are you selling the forks?
  16. L

Sold!

Hey What's the TT dimension on this puppy? Looking at the Yeti website it looks like 580 mm but that seems long for a Small. Thanks
  17. L

Yeti 575 07 XL SOLD

Is this frame only or complete bike, as it is posted in Complete Bike section? If complete bike please provide specs on parts? thanks
  18. L

Test bike clearance

I did look at the specs for the Expert, but needed to confirm the actual bike. TBH I was hoping for the black and pink paint job :-( Will let you know if I have further interest.
  19. L

Test bike clearance

Thanks for that. Sorry the link took me to the FSR X country. Is this an expert spec or X country spec? Thanks