Search results

1. J

Newcastle/central coast dirt jumpers

We've got a spot at Wyoming that's getting rebuilt, fairly decent size stuff though. More than welcome to come check it, digging by yourself sucks haha
  2. J

Newcastle Builders

So who's from the coast here? We've got a spot we're bringing back to life if anyone's keen for a dig.
  3. J

Newcastle/central coast dirt jumpers

Where about you located?
  4. J

Central DH Coast Trails...

Ahh shit, thats not what i wanted to hear haha. Looks like ill have to start building/repairing if i wanna ride the old places i guess. Anyone know of any other intact trails around the coast?
  5. J

Yeah I'll be heading back out to ourimbah. How is awaba? I've never ridden there and noticed no events on the hmba calendar for DH? I'll be heading up to Swansea in the next week or so to give it another look, it did use to be a bit of fun, even the few drops and jumps in the quarry next to it
  6. J

Hey guys, Finally got myself another DH rig after taking a few years off riding. I was a bit let down though, whats happened to the old trails? First thing i did was go to my old favourite, the Nth Avoca push track. Looks like i was the last person to ride it years ago! haha Then i decided to...
  7. J

Hello from Gods Country (central coast)

Been in and around the scene for a little while now, finally decided to get myself anothe dh bike and get amongst it :dance: