Search results

1. M

NSW SOLD 2014 Fox 36 Factory FIT 160mm Float Fork 26"

Sold SOLD. Thanks for all of your offers and considerations
  2. M

NSW SOLD 2014 Fox 36 Factory FIT 160mm Float Fork 26"

Item: 2014 Fox 36 Factory FIT 160mm Float Fork 26" Location: Manly, NSW Item Condition: Great condition, less than 6 months old Reason for selling: Upgraded forks Price and price conditions: $550(negotiable, no swaps) Extra Info: •Tapered •Kashima •FIT Factory •Float 36 •20mm axle...
  3. M

NSW [SOLD] 2013 Commencal Meta AM (26")

Hey mate, I am roughly 6 foot. The bike is a great fit for me
  4. M

NSW SOLD 2013 Trek Remedy 9 26"

Sold Thanks for your expressions of interest, but the bike has been sold!
  5. M

NSW [SOLD] 2013 Commencal Meta AM (26")

Item: 2013 Commencal Meta AM (26") Location: Seaforth NSW Item Condition: Great condition Reason for selling: Bought a new bike Price and price conditions: $2100 or $2600 with 2013 Mavic Crossmax SX wheel set (no swaps) Extra Info: For sale is my custom 2013 Commencal Meta AM (26"). Bought...
  6. M

NSW SOLD 2013 Fox Factory FIT Float 32 150mm 26" Forks

Item: SOLD 2013 Fox Float 32 Factory FIT 150mm Forks 26" Location: Manly, NSW Item Condition: Great condition, barely used Reason for selling: Upgraded forks Price and price conditions: $475 (negotiable, no swaps) Extra Info: Tapered Kashima FIT Factory Float 32 QR Green...
  7. M

NSW SOLD 2013 Trek Remedy 9 26"

Item: SOLD 2013 Trek Remedy 9 26" Location: Manly, NSW Item Condition: Great condition-regularly cleaned and serviced Reason for selling: Bought new bike Price and price conditions: $2500 (no swaps) Extra Info: Specs: -19.5” aluminium frame -2014 Fox 36 Factory FIT 160mm Float Fork...
  8. M

Chain reaction cycles

Hi mate, I use CRC every now and then when I need random clothes, parts etc. and there isn't any availability or decent pricing locally. More often than not, they are great, but sometimes posting can take a while depending what you ordered. For example, I ordered degreaser, some grips and...
  9. M

Hardtail or Dually

I started off riding an entry level hard tail, and that really helped me get my skills up to speed from an extreme amateur beginner to someone who could ride a medium difficulty trail without any issues. I bought my dually about one year in and the difference in riding comfort and confidence was...
  10. M

I've seen the light.....

Hey Mark, I was introduced to the sport/lifestyle/addiction 2 years ago by one of my close mates. We wandered up to manly dam on my new entry level hard tail and he took me on some fairly low technical single track. It was a great welcome to the sport for me, as he made me keep riding the...
  11. M

Need with Tyres

Hey MTB Zone, In essence, tyres can be a very personal thing, and you'll often find one riders preference will be completely different to another riders. I know for my riding group we all ride the same trails, yet all have a different tyre setup on our bikes. I'm personally running a...
  12. M

Newbie needs help!

Hey Logbog180, I totally agree with Pink Poodle here. For that price range, most full suspension bikes you look at won't be worth your time, as they will be cheap for a reason (i.e. worn out suspension, parts nearing end of life etc.) and it could quickly cost you more than you were willing...